Starts ~ Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Ends ~ Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Loose grass should never be placed at the curb between these dates.
- Grass must be in biodegradable paper bags only (no plastic bags). Grass may also be put in plastic containers no larger than 20 gallon (no metal drums or large garbage cans).
- Landscaper barrels WILL NOT be picked up.
- Homeowners are permitted to mix leaves with grass; however, they must be bagged. Yard waste such as twigs, branches, soil or garden plants WILL NOT not be accepted.
- Bags or containers should be placed at the curb Tuesday evenings and should be kept separate from other household garbage or recycling containers.
- Bags or containers should not be placed in roadways.
Questions? Please call Public Works at 973-882-2700 x2509